[lug] [OT] WIC T1 or 56k

TJ Schuler timothy.schuler at attbi.com
Wed Sep 25 15:50:30 MDT 2002

Sorry  I forgot to mention if you use the wic-1t you can hook whatever type
of csu/dsu you want up to the serial interface. So it could be a full-t1, or
DDS. If it is a wic-1dsu-t1 it will not work with DDS because the CSU/DSU is
built into the card. I was assuming that you were speaking of a wic-1dsu-t1
which might have been a bad assumption.

-TJ