[lug] OT: Job Opportunities

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 22:26:29 MDT 2002

For those who are job-seeking, some local resources that I found helpful
are:

Rocky Mountain Internet User Group:  http://www.rmiug.org/
(More specifically, rmiug-jobs at yahoogroups.com, an unmoderated list for
Internet and computer-related job postings in Front Range/Colorado.)

also Boulder / Denver's Internet Chamber of Commerce: http://www.icc.org/
They hold monthly networking meetings, and frequently sponsor many other
free events.  (That's people-networking, not computer-networking....)  It's
a great opportunity for meeting VP's face-to-face and swapping business
cards.

There are also job fairs posted at http://www.coloradocareers.com/events.htm

I'm also happy to announce that I'm officially re-employed (with Lockheed
Martin in Denver), although I still don't have a start date.....

--
John Dollison
855 Mohawk Drive

(303) 499-7769  (Home)
(303) 506-3876  (Cell)

Your computer can help fight Cancer and Alzheimer's! Visit
www.intel.com/cure/

.