[lug] Web Calendar system

Sexton, George gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Fri Sep 27 11:19:07 MDT 2002

http://www.mhsoftware.com/connectdaily.htm

It's the best <g>. Runs on Linux w/ Tomcat and PostgreSQL. We have changed
our pricing around a lot. The starter price would be $245.00 which includes
one year of maintenance, and our Palm/Microsoft Outlook synch module.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Home of Connect Daily Web Calendar Software
http://www.mhsoftware.com/connectdaily.htm
Voice: 303 438 9585