[lug] CYA

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:43:32 MDT 2002

Hello,
  I admin a firewall for a company....things are not going so well
between them and me. I dont want them to be able to lock me out one
day and keep using my personal code for ther use. So, they are not that
linux savy. If i remove my iptable scrip i could cripple the whole
network...but this requires root...wich i have for now. Could i remove
the exe "passwd" without breaking anything...to keep asshole from changing
root. I dont really want to trojan the box....i just dont want the company
using
my firwall scrips and personall admin scrips after i am gone.

thanks,
jd

jd at taproot.bz           |  "MORE INPUT!"  |
http://www.taproot.bz   |    Johnny 5     |