[lug] CYA

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Tue Oct 1 13:32:15 MDT 2002

This should do it.  The attached shell script uses GPG to decrypt and
execute an ASCII armored shell script.  I created the section marked
BEGIN PGP MESSAGE by using "gpg -c -a < script"

You can try the attached script by making it executable, running it and
using the passphrase XXX (three uppercase X characters).  I promise all
it does it echo the date :-)

Of course, this doesn't work well for scripts that need to run in cron
or at boot time.