[lug] RH 8.0 mirrors

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Oct 1 18:09:48 MDT 2002

The list at http://freshrpms.net/mirrors/psyche.html
is better than the one at redhat, which still refers to
the 7.3 release and old sites.

These are the mirrors from that list that were closest to CU via ping:

 ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/redhat/redhat/linux/8.0/
 ftp://chuck.ucs.indiana.edu/pub/linux/redhat/redhat/linux/8.0/
 ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/redhat/8.0/
 ftp://ftp.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/redhat/linux/8.0/

But they're all really busy....

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
GPG/PGP signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  Keyid: 2C9EBA60