[lug] RH 8.0 mirrors

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Oct 6 12:37:06 MDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 08:21:42PM -0600, Peter Hutnick wrote:
>I'm I the only one that was burned so bad by 7.0 that he won't touch
>another x.0 from RH?  As I recall 6.0 was pretty FUBARed too :-(

Ahh, what a short memory we have.  7.0 was actually one of the best .0
releases of Red Hat, it was 7.1 that was totally busticated.  That was
pushed out to coincide with their IPO -- it was nearly 6 months before
we felt it was stable enough to base KRUD on it.

Sean
--
 Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves
 on a rainy Sunday afternoon.                -- Heinlein