[lug] rh8.0

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:06:04 MDT 2002

I guess the name of the game is to make money. Its just that I like
Linux or should i say Redhat just like it is. And think it would be cool for
redhat ....and windows if they had ...like say a advanced user enviroment
that had
alot of the fluff removed. But i too have needed the fluff so i cant
knock it, but once im set please....make it easy for me to 86...or
soon to X86 (hehe) the fluff. I guess what I am saying is change sucks
sometimes. And i dont want my favroite distro getting anymore user friendly
than it is. Whats next a Online Provider folder on your desktop with
a icon for 300 free aol hours.Scary!
But i feel confident that if i dont get lazy i can always use a semi-out
of the norm os. I like this because less spyware and viri and other unwanted
crap.But i dont really want to...I like my current OS.Just to be clear I
think RedHat kicks ass..
so far.

jd

thanks,