[lug] October meeting

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Sun Oct 6 18:31:25 MDT 2002

"Eric H." <ericc72 at hotmail.com> writes:

> Is there going to be an October meeting?  (I assume yes.)  Next
> Thursday at 7pm?  Where is the location for the October Meeting.

Yes, there is. I just updated the relevant parts of BLUG's website
yesterday.  We will have Eric Sisler, from the Westminster public
library system, talking to us about Linux in the Libraries - and
Evelyn Mitchell will be doing a "demo" of how to ask a good question.
We'll also be starting half an hour earlier than usual to provide more
time for people to ask introductory questions.

The location will most likely be the same room we're usually in, but
I'll post the real announcement when I know for certain - probably
either Monday or Tuesday.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility