[lug] new distro

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Oct 7 22:58:34 MDT 2002

>out the cons of the new RH.  Is KRUD going to use RedHat 8.0 in it's
>upcomming Distro's?

KRUD is definitely going to be based on 8.0 next month.  It was simply a
lack of time that prevented it from being this month.

Kevin's been running the Betas and others for a month or more.  I just
upgraded my laptop yesterday (I was in the mountains during the actual
release).  I'm quite happy with it.

Sean
--
 "You can tune a file-system, but you can't tune a fish."
                 --  Quote from tunefs(1M) man page