[lug] RHCE

David Eckhardt other_cents at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 10:25:21 MDT 2002

RHCE exams are available at TechFocus in the DTC per the RedHat website.
Here is a link to the RH302 Cert Lab Exam Courses that are available.

http://www.redhat.com/apps/training/?course=RH302&location=Denver%2C+CO&begi
n_date=All+Dates&saba_search%3Asearch_cb=Search&asp_charset=iso-8859-1

You can also look up other RHCE courses and exams on the Redhat site via
this link.

http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/

Notice that the RH300 course includes the Exam at the end of the course.
This is probably the best route for most experienced RH users.

Regards,
David W. Eckhardt