[lug] Wi-Fi Firewall

Joseph McDonald joem at uu.net
Mon Oct 14 15:02:14 MDT 2002

A multi-purpose firewall that's gotten some good press in recent
publications is smoothwall: http://www.smoothwall.org/

It's got intrusion detection, VPN support, dhcp, iptables and
runs well on older hardware. It supports up to 10 NIC's and
I think it'll do most things on your list. Let me know what you
end up setteling on. I've downloaded the ISO and was going to
install it on a junker for kicks.

	--joey

- http://joey.scare.org/ -