[lug] NTFS for windows emulators and an OT comment

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Tue Oct 15 11:03:57 MDT 2002

Hello,

I have recently received some windows software that I would like to use.
I have a dual boot machine with NT on a separate drive which is formatted
with NTFS.  I would really like to be able to use the sofware without
having to boot back and forth between linux ( which I usually run ) and
NT.  Can I place the software on my NT partition and access it with any of
the emulators?  Speaking of emulators, is WINE the one of choice?

On a separate subject, OT but somewhat related to last Thursdays talk, the
Camera had a blurb today announcing ten new Wallace and Grommit short
films.

Woo Hoo!

Scott