[lug] NTFS for windows emulators and an OT comment

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Tue Oct 15 12:00:11 MDT 2002

You can, however remember that the NTFS kernel write drivers are (AFAIK)
experimental and may screw up your drive.

Wine works pretty good.  I've been able to use Microsoft Word, Excel,
Internet Explorer, and Trillian (http://www.trillian.cc) with it.  I
haven't tried anything else, though.  I have Wine pointed at my WinME
installation (the machine is dual boot, Linux/WinME; it's my laptop, and
it's got a Winmodem built in).

Viggy