[lug] NTFS for windows emulators and an OT comment

Mike Vigorita mike.vigorita at fluidigm.com
Tue Oct 15 12:41:19 MDT 2002

Reading NTFS drives is fine, it's writing that is still "in progress."

At one point I had Win2k and Linux on my laptop, running on FAT32.  That
works fine.  ;-)

I'm not sure what Maple is, but as long as it uses the "standard"
MFC/Win32API interfaces (i.e. the Maple developers aren't using any
undocumented calls), it should run fine on Wine.

Viggy