[lug] xml for web pages

D. Stimits stimits at attbi.com
Wed Oct 16 21:21:52 MDT 2002

Whatever I do will have to be portable to a Zeus server on a Sun Sparc,
it does not run Apache, although it is very very close in behavior (and
I am not root). I work on my web pages locally on Apache/Linux, then
transfer them when satisfied and when they validate. Does PHP have some
form of XML and XSLT parser? I did not know that PHP is XML-savvy.

D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi.com