[lug] more comps up for adoption

carter s johnson carter.johnson at juno.com
Sun Oct 20 11:24:40 MDT 2002

Luke,

We place used computers with our progressive nonprofit coalition members,
but normally would  donate this class of machine to a group called Padres
Unidos in Denver- they give them to the mostly Hispanic low income
families they serve in the north Denver area. If  you want to keep these
in the Boulder area then the Family Learning Center or the Peace Center
in Boulder probably could make use them of them. I'd be happy to hook
that up for you.

Carter S. Johnson
Circuit Rider
Colorado Environmental Coalition
303.534.7066 ext 303
http://www.ourcolorado.org
carter at cecenviro.org

Hey,
I've got 4 old computers I'd like to get rid of, preferably to someone
who
could use them instead of recycle/trash. Specs:

4 Compaq Desktop Pro 4000's
Pentium 166 MHz
all have 10 MB NIC's
all have CDROMs and Floppy drives
two have soundcards
   those both have 32 MB RAM, 1.5 GB HD's
two without soundcards
   one has 32 MB RAM, other has 64 MB RAM, both have 1.5 GB HD's
all have Windows 98SE (though no disc w/ licence)

I also have 2 15" viewsonic 15GS to go with any of the boxes and I have
keyboards and mice to go with all/any. Though I don't have any
powercables
for either the computers or monitors.

Free for First come first serve, though better offers recieve priority.
Unless needed imediatly, I can bring to any BLUG/Hacking society meeting.