[lug] Redhat NFS installs: Substitute http?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Oct 21 16:37:47 MDT 2002

Something I ran into doing this was that RH was looking for all of the
files in the same directory structure, making only the stuff on the
first CD usable unless you mounted the CD's and made a file structure
that mimics the CD with all three CD's RPM packages in it.

Meaning that mounting three ISO images in loopback mode didn't/wouldn't
work... unless something has changed.  The installer would only use the
stuff from the first location, i.e. the first CD.

Nate