[lug] Netgear FX310TX drivers

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Mon Oct 21 17:50:51 MDT 2002

Dale> Does anyone know were I can get drivers for a Netgear FX310TX
Dale> Ethernet card?  I am running Redhat 7.3 with 2.4.18-3 kernel.

I believe the 310 series were DEC Tulip (later tulip clones).  That
driver should certainly ship with RH7.3 -- did it not detect it
correctly?

The 311 cards are the replacement, and those use the natsemi chipset.
(Also supported in the standard kernel, although I seem to remember
Netgera offering Linux drivers either on their site or in the box.)

t.