Friendly ISPs in the Boulder area WAS: Re: [lug] AT&T blocking http??

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Oct 22 14:56:15 MDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 13:29, Dhruva B. Reddy wrote:

> As most of you are probably painfully aware, Trujillo/Nachio/? & Co. have
> ensured that you will not find a deal like I have today.  Needless to
> say, I will guard this setup with my life.

I had heard that Qwest has started charging horrendous installation
charges for folks who want to be transported to other ISP's other than
their own... is this what you mean?  Can someone confirm or deny this
that's ordered DSL with Qwest as the transport and another ISP providing
the services upstream?

Nate