[lug] NO Attachments!!!

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Thu Oct 24 13:35:14 MDT 2002

Actually its the website for the Liberal Democratic Party ( it looks
like of Turkey, they reference Ankara on the front page ).  They've got
a red flag at the top of the site which now that I look at it again
contains a cresent, not a sickle.  Plus, it looks like it displays with
cyrillic characters so I thought I had hit the website for the communist
party of one of the former Soviet Bloc states.  (Of course the banner ad
on top had a CNN reference a minute ago.)

Scott