Friendly ISPs in the Boulder area WAS: Re: [lug] AT&T blocking http??

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Sat Oct 26 14:55:17 MDT 2002

I assume you're reffering to QWest DSL/ISP.

I have QWest DSL and use Peak To Peak Internet (http://www.peakpeak.com)
as my ISP, and I couldn't be happier.  Other than that $99 install fee
that QWest has charged me for moving, I'm pretty happy.

BTW, Peak 2 Peak charges me extra for a "VPN safe" static IP addy.
Other than that, they're support people are pretty good, and they
respond quickly to any questions.

Viggy