[lug] postgres and apache

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:51:36 MST 2002

hello,
  I just setup a postgres db that is web-enabled using
perl and cgi. I plan on having several databases on the
same box , each database for a different customer and
each web-enabled using the same methods. I would like to passwd protect
each customers data base and use the same user "apache" to access them
all. I dont see how i can pass a passwd $var in my perl/cgi if its in
cgi-bin and made world readable. Could i put this in user apaches
enviorment vars some how?

sql-newwbie,
jd

jd at taproot.bz           |  "MORE INPUT!"  |