[lug] 2 to 3 week contract- Embedded Linux developer - Denver Metro - C onsultNet

Dale R. Hill daleh at Hill-Eng.com
Wed Oct 30 15:00:46 MST 2002

Hello Laura:

I am a highly motivated Software Contractor with over 16 years of experience
designing and developing high quality software solutions.  I am currently
working on a SCSI tape driver for Redhat 7.3 (kernel 2.4).

I have attached my most recent resume.

I feel that my extensive technical experience and commitment to producing
high quality products would make me a true asset to anyone's engineering
team.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may further
discuss contracting opportunities.

Sincerely,

Dale Hill

Hill Engineering Consulting, LLC