[lug] OT: ATT Broadband service interruptions?

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 20:47:05 MST 2002

I've never heard of one going up in flames, but if it did, I'm sure it must
be a Linux problem!  LOL....

However, D. Stimits wrote:
Back when my HP inkjet died, it took me probably half an hour of
answering questions, getting interrupted if I tried to get a word in
edgewise. When they finally asked if I had rebooted and such, I got a
chance to say "it burst into flames and burned up, filling the entire
room with smoke and ozone".
D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi.com

It's your call!
John D