[lug] cisco678 - PPP - /29

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:20:55 MST 2002

> > Frank....you kick ass. My isp had assigned the subnet twice :)
> > Then tried to assighn me this...209.155.168.145-153 /29 . WTF?!
> > lol...but they were really nice and never said Linux was breaking stuff
> > so ther ok in my book! Thanks again for your help!
> >
> > thanks,
> > jd
> >
> > jd at taproot.bz
> > http://www.taproot.bz
> >
> > "Who you trying to get crazy with essay?
> >           Don't you know I'm loco?"
> >
>Holy cow!  If I hadn't seen it before, I'd have never thought of it
>originally.  The weird part is that is kinda sorta works but the packets
>get
>whacked pretty badly;^)  The only bad part is how much time it sucks out of
>a day or two.
>
>Frank

a day or 3, my roomate said i was looking madder (as in crazy)
as the weekend progressed. The shity part of it all was i was looking
for some kind of pattern or a way to make seince of it all, but
there was no pattern. My connection would just go up and down
at random...proablly not random at all...was proablly the other people
with my ip's trying to surf...Im not crazy after all...just looked that way
this weekend :}

Thamks Again,
jd