[lug] RH DB download

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Nov 8 23:08:24 MST 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 12:41:58PM -0700, luke p wrote:
>I'm trying to download the 'Red Hat Database 2.0' .iso from redhats ftp
>servers, but they're horribly slow (~2 KB/s for a 85 MB file) So I wanted
>to ask if anyone already has downloaded the .iso, and if so, then if i
>could download from them instead of waiting for the RH ftp servers?

Yes, our mirror site has it, but we limit each connection to something
around 7KB/sec:

   mirrors.tummy.com:/pub/mirrors/redhat/rhdb/2.0/en/iso

But, it looks like our mirror is all full up...  So, I'll move it over
to:

   ftp.tummy.com:/pub/mirrors/rhdb

Get it from there, you'll be able to get it at high-speed that way.

Sean
--
 I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold
 is the hand that holds you down.  -- Everclear