[lug] Panel Discussion - Software Licenses

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 11:49:44 MST 2002

Well, at least last night's discussion prompted me to start reading my
EULA's more thoroughly.  I noticed that the EULA for Microsoft's core fonts
no longer requires me to ship my computer and first-born program to Seattle
for Microsoft certification.  (But geez, can't we get decent-looking fonts
on Linux without begging at Microsoft's back door?  I thought I was getting
away from all that when I started my transition to Linux!)

John D.