[lug] Looking for Research participants (somewhat OT)

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at coraccess.com
Mon Nov 18 15:59:10 MST 2002

We're looking for people to participate in 60-90 minute sessions this
week (Wednesday 11/20 or Thursday 11/21) to try features that support
researching and buying products on Sun's web site; each person will be
paid $75. The study will be conducted in Broomfield, CO. You must meet
the criteria below to partcipate.

We need people who are familiar with Sun hardware and software and fall
into one of these 2 groups:

1. People who are responsible for the purchase decision and purchasing
process. This would include: Business Analysts, Business Development
Managers, Business Executives, Marketing Managers, Purchasing Managers,
Sales Account Managers, and Vendor Selection Managers and similar
positions.

2. People who support the decision makers by providing input to the
purchase decision making process, and also most likely work with the
equipment on a daily basis. Technical Users include Architects / Tech
Project Leads, Hardware Engineers, Software Developers, System
Administrators, Systems Engineers, Technical Executives, Technical
Managers, Technical Support Reps, and similar roles.

Also, participants must have had a job or contract where they were
responsible for researching and/or purchasing Sun products in the past
year.
Think you might be interested? Please reply to llbain at quintusdesign.com
and let me know the best phone number to use to contact you.  I will
call to ensure that you meet the criteria and to schedule an appointment

Thank you,
Lyn Bain