[lug] SMTP delivery: No route to host

Justin-lists glow at jackmoves.com
Mon Nov 25 16:46:42 MST 2002

I tried using my ISP's smtp mail server today and it worked fine. It's pretty
obvious that this is just what they are doing, blocking all smtp traffic but
the traffic that directed to their own smtp server. I had tested on some
friends server by telnet'ing to port 25 and they all failed with teh same
error as when trying my own server. So I guess I'll just use my ISP's smtp
server to send mail. Thanks for all the help!

Justin

glow at jackmoves.com