threading .. was Re: [lug] SMTP delivery: No route to host

dan radom dan at radom.org
Wed Nov 27 09:15:23 MST 2002

* Warren Sanders (sanders at montanalinux.org) wrote:

> Sorry about that Dan, I see what you are referring to.  Well I have heard
> that some clients have this problem; not naming any.  Then again, maybe it
> just needs to be turned on in his settings.

that wsa my intent on trying to determine which MUA he/she is using, as i
know the outlooks tend to break threads like this, but they do tend to
set a user-agent or x-mailer header to identify themselves, so i don't
believe this is an outlook-ish client.   i'm just trying to him/her and
all of us out in easily following threads.  cheers and happy turkey day.

dan