[lug] RTOS -music to my ears

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Fri Nov 29 12:19:02 MST 2002

Well, the reality is, audio software on linux is no where near as muture as
on windows, or Mac.
Of couse, you'll have to pay for it.

There is an audio specific dist of debian
http://www.demudi.org/main/main.php3

and at least a few professional quality audio apps for linux available
Some of these are more professional than others.

http://sound.condorow.net/one-page.html