[lug] OT: Medium Area Network

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at coraccess.com
Sat Nov 30 11:50:48 MST 2002

All good points. They have the trenches open now and they are more
interested in laying fiber than putting up a tower. Personally, I would
have liked the tower option (I just wanted to try it out). It is over 20
acres and is a high end housing development.

I am somewhat worried that the builder is going to rely heavily on my
team to support the install and configuration. Builders are exceedingly
cheap and never want to pay for services but they will charge 2x-3x for
products they purchase.

Thank you to those that have offered support. I think the project
manager will need to work on getting some $$ for consulting and support.

Regards,
Bill