[lug] Mail archives

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Fri Dec 6 17:27:49 MST 2002

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 06:37:34PM -0700, Tkil wrote:
>I don't know if the BLUG search engine has ever worked, but:

They did used to work, but after the upgrade to KRUD 8.0 the PHP index
was broken, which caused the ht://Dig runs to fail.

I decided to just kill the ht://Dig setup and create a Google search box
on the http://archives.lug.boulder.co.us/ page, which seems to work
great.  Much better than ht://Dig did, IMHO.

Sean
--
 On seeing a girl with a pierced tongue, he thought, "Just like
 Microsoft.  Can't do the job right, so throw hardware at it."