[lug] kde problems with krud/redhat 8.0

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Mon Dec 9 11:40:17 MST 2002

I upgraded to 8.0 over the weekend trying to fix my kppp problem (which seems
to have gotten worse rather than better).

What has happened to the KDE Control Center? The Help files haven't changed,
but the only modules it shows me are CDDB, The desktop settings wizard,
Desktop switching tool, and Sessions.

Is there a way to get back the functionality of the ControlCenter? Or is this
part of the KDE breakage in 8.0 that I have heard mentioned.

As a sidenote, is anyone accessing FRII using ANY ppp app on RedHat/KRUD 8.0?
I'm now unable to get in at all, though Hawk has no problems.

--
Elyse