[lug] Gnome workspace navigation.

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 9 14:58:34 MST 2002

jdavis wrote:

> in the gnome desktop control it looks like you can bind what you
> like, I was looking there today for a "minimize all" but didnt find it
> but i did see lots of other binds that appered to be for desktop
> switching.

After posting that message I decided to make another attempt.  My main
problem is that none of the key bindings work for me.  I've tried the
default bindings as well as making some of my own, but none of them
work.  I've tried it on two RH7.3 systems without luck.  In any case,
unless I'm still missing it, there isn't a selection for "move workspace
right," "move workspace up," etc. that I'm sure used to be available.

Cheers,
Gary