[lug] mozilla 1.2.1

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Sat Dec 14 06:26:02 MST 2002

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 10:28:03PM -0700, jdavis wrote:

> thanks for the help. i got tired of jacking with the profiles
> and just removed all instances of mozilla and its files and re-installed
> from my rh7.3 disk and updated. When I click the "about" button in
> mozilla it reports 1.0.1...Im hoping this is like on my old
> 7.3 server how my updated Apache version still claimed 1.26 or what ever
> it was that was vuln to chunked attack..but it wasnt vuln.

Hi JD,

having froliced arround in the apache source for a while myself
i just wonder: are you _really_ shure you are running apache 1.27?
The version string is compiled into the server core and if you
telnet to your server and it reports 1.26 you can be pretty shure
you're running the old version.

  Ralfd