[lug] LockedArea and similar apps?

D. Stimits stimits at attbi.com
Wed Dec 18 22:06:07 MST 2002

John Hernandez wrote:

> Dhruva B. Reddy wrote:
> | I am looking for something similar (i.e., to what the original poster is
> | looking for), except that I would like it to work over SSL.  It wasn't
> | clear to me in the documentation--can BURP do this?
> |
> | Thanks,
> | -d
> |

> I think it's a matter of using an apache directive to require SSL for
> access to the BURP directory.  I *think* it should just work.

Personally, I'd love to know more about various "odd forms" of
authentication for a BLUG topic, especially VPN and and Apache type
topics (I don't include basic .htaccess part of that, but topics like
certs and somehow mixing ssh keys with Apache/SSL sort of
twisted/demented security). More of a tips and tricks type topic than a
theory topic.

D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi DOT com