[lug] Web page test

bof bof at pcisys.net
Thu Dec 19 09:08:08 MST 2002

J. Wayde Allen wrote:

>If any of you get the chance to check it out, please let me know
>what OS, distribution, and browser you are using, how it displays, and if
>clicking on the tabs changes the displayed window pane.

I'm using KRUD 7.3, Mozilla 1.2.1, at 1024x728. It fills slightly over
1/4 the screen, displaying in the upper left corner. Clicking tab #x
takes me to it, displaying a message "Panel #x". The color for panel 1
is a cream (I'm color deficient, so that may not be the actual color),
with the other tabs an increasingly darker yellow with each number. The
color of the displayed panel is that of its tab, displaying in that
color when the tab is clicked.

BOF