[lug] Web page test

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Thu Dec 19 09:24:33 MST 2002

It may have an .asp extension, but there does not appear to be any
server-side functionality to it--it's all JavaScript.  It works just as
well as static HTML:

	http://www.phatfree.net/~d-man/tab-test.html

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 at 09:03 -0700, Charles Morrison soliloquized thusly:
> Works OK in Mozilla 1.0 and Konqueror 3.0.0-12. Both change with
> clicking on the tabs.
>
> Too bad it's a .asp. I'd like to see this in a non MS format.
>
> Chuck
>

> J. Wayde Allen wrote:
> >An acquaintance of mine is experimenting with a web tool and has created
> >the following test page:
> >
> >   http://www.nobledead.com/tab-test.asp
> >
> >He is curious how compatible this is with various browsers under different
> >OS's.  If any of you get the chance to check it out, please let me know
> >what OS, distribution, and browser you are using, how it displays, and if
> >clicking on the tabs changes the displayed window pane.
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >- Wayde
> >  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)

> >Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#colug

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author