[lug] Sharing of CD ROM...

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Fri Dec 20 08:12:25 MST 2002

That's exactly what I did.  I shared out my "/mnt/cdrom" directory; then
mounted the CD right there.

I was thinking that perhaps that NFS was sharing the actual directory,
not what was mounted there, so I changed the share to be just "/mnt".
That didn't work either.

Yeah, I tried sharing "/dev/cdrom", but 'exportfs' complained that this
was not a folder, but a device and it couldn't share it out...

Vig.