[lug] heavy load = beep..beep....beep

James droid_1138 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 18:09:26 MST 2002

thanks guys,

one of the first things I did was look in my bios... but I guess I had to look
harder.  There is nothing about alarms, or high and low temperatures, which was
what I was origionally looking for.  I disabled the option to show the cpu and
mobo temp, and that seems to be working.  Of course I also took a look inside
and apparently my new apartment has a lot more dust.  I have never seen such a
mess after so little time.

James