[lug] OT: Viewing website contents.

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 22:22:40 MST 2002

Thanks for the tips!  (But I found out how to get all the free porn I wanted
years ago; and with tools like Google Image Search and CompuPic's "Website
Scanner", coupled with a broadband connection, it's no longer a challenge
and I've run out of hard drive space.... LOL! )

It really was a legit question.  My sister-in-law runs a business website,
but keeps family pix in a directory that only we know.  I wanted to know if
anyone else would be able to access that part of the website, without
guessing the URL.  And I've known many other friends or coworkers who have
had similar "Easter Eggs" on their websites.

John

.