[lug] X with duel monitors problem

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Mon Jan 6 10:59:49 MST 2003

There was an article on multi-heading machines in LJ a while back (issue
97-99, one of those IIRC).  They basically said that if you can't get the
cards to play together, you're out of luck.  I actually couldn't get a
Matrox G200 to play with a Matrox Millenium II.  Works great with two
milleniums though.

Chip