[lug] X with duel monitors problem

Shannon Johnston sjohnston at cavion.com
Mon Jan 6 11:38:17 MST 2003

I'm currently running a multihead display (with Xinerama) using 2
different cards, different chipsets and one AGP, one PCI. I would point
more toward the S3 chip being your problem than just the fact that you
are using cards from different manufacturers.

Have you tried making the S3 card the primary display?

Shannon

Shannon Johnston <sjohnston at cavion.com>