[lug] X with duel monitors problem

Tony Dyson tony.dyson at abacus-direct.com
Mon Jan 6 11:31:18 MST 2003

I got 2 ATI Xpert98's to work, following the instructions in the Linux
Journal article. AFAIR, the article doesn't mention using "lspci" to
check card adresses. That can be helpful. Be sure to back up your
XF86Config file before you start.

I can send / post my XF86Config file for reference, if anyone's interested.