[lug] Hacking Society (Golden chapter) meeting wednesday

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Tue Jan 7 14:33:20 MST 2003

Hacking Society: Golden chapter:

Tomorrow evening (Wed the 8th) at 7pm we will meet at the Higher Grounds
coffee shop in Golden at the intersection of 14th and Washington (right
across 14th from the Table Mountain Inn).  For those interested in
dinner and libations before-hand we'll grab a table at Woody's Pizza at
6pm.  Woody's is conveniently located just 1/2 block away from Higher
Grounds on Washington St.

Those unable to attend in person are welcome to join us on IRC at
hackingsociety.org, channel #hackingsociety.

Feel free to bring a laptop and a project (or two) to work on!

For further information (including better directions and maps), please
see the web site at:

  http://www.hackingsociety.org/chapters/golden

Hope to see you there!
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:  ed at eh3.com,  ehill at mines.edu
Division of ESE            |  URLs:   http://www.eh3.com
Colorado School of Mines   |    http://cesep.mines.edu/people/hill.htm
Golden, CO  80401          |  Phones:  303-384-2094, 303-273-3483