[lug] talking directly to a printer

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Jan 9 08:49:06 MST 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Peter Hutnick wrote:

> Now that I am thinking about it, is there some list of system calls,
> perhaps with a synopsis for each?  I know they all have man pages, but
> that doesn't help if you don't know what you need in the first place!

The problem with any collection of synopsises is finding what you
need.  Until someone invents the "read programmers mind" function about the
best you can do is a search.  Are you familiar with:

   man -k keyword

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                            ISART 2003
       International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
         http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html