[lug] VAIO laptop drives free to good home

rise rise at knavery.net
Wed Jan 15 02:06:19 MST 2003

I've come into possession of three VAIO internal laptop drives that I need
to find homes for: 2 DVD-ROMs and a floppy.  The DVDs are PCGA-DVDX2s and
the floppy is a PCGA-FDX1, one of the DVDs has a loose faceplate and the
floppy has the cable to connect it as an external (though it looks like a
Sony-only connector).  The only condition is that any disks inside would
need to be returned so that I could forward them to the original owner.

Jonathan Conway						       rise at knavery.net