[lug] KRUD 8.0 (12/1/02) Install Issues

Andrew Diederich diederic at boulder.net
Wed Jan 15 08:49:53 MST 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> That works very well.  We do it here all the time, and it's one of the
> things that's most heavily tested before a new KRUD is released.  You
> may also want to try "krud2date -vi" with the first CD mounted -- it'll
> have similar results, but you don't have to reboot (usually -- unless
> there are kernel changes).

I just moved from December KRUD to January KRUD, and "kru2date -viI"
worked much better for me.  I had the chance with the I flag to remount
for the second and third CDs, which I needed.  It's your program, though,
so you know it better than me.  Wanted to throw out the other command for
the folks on the list.

--
Andrew Diederich